Make shopping a little fancy, fun, and zero waste with these gorgeous up-cycled lace bags! You will be the envy of all the produce shoppers, with these one-of-a-kind bags.
These lovely reusable produce bags are made from repurposed material and replace single use plastic produce bags. Pick your fruits and veggies, place in the bag, tighten the drawstring and put in your shopping cart or basket. Your bags can go right in the refrigerator or on the counter when you get home. These have many uses, including be used for hanging garlic or as a wash bag for cloth reusables. This replaces single use plastic produce bags. Many different lace fabric which you will receive randomly.
Out of the 500 million to 1 trillion plastic bags used annually only 0.5% to 3% are recycled and most are only used once.
- Repurposed lace, has a nylon drawstring, and plastic white cord stop.
- Small measures: 10.25 inches long by 7.75 inches wide.
- Small Tare Weight: 0.5 ounces
- Medium measurements: 12.5 inches long by 11.5 inches wide
- Medium Tare Weight: 0.9 ounces
- Large measurements:16.5 inches long by 12.75 inches wide
- Large Tare Weight: 1.2 ounces
- Measurements might vary slightly due to being hand made.
- Wash and dry bag after use in a normal load and on any temperature.
- Do not use fabric softener or Chlorine bleach.
- Oxy bleach may be used if needed.
- Drawstring may become un-knotted during was but cord stop will keep it in place.
- Pre washed in an all natural detergent.
Made in Akron, Ohio