It is a beautiful part of life that women experience, on average, monthly and you seriously deserve nothing less than comfy soft reusable menstrual pads.
The day pad is what is recommended for normal flow and day use. It is longer than the liner by 3 inches but has the same two inserts as the liner.
Feminine products are not a regulated product or industry, meaning companies do not have to tell you what is in or on your tampon or pad.
The average woman will use 12,000 to 16,000 disposable napkins or tampons in their life. In North America alone
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Flannel throughout.
- Liner has two flannel inserts.
- 10 inches long and 3.25 inches wide (may be small variances due to bring hand made).
- Nickel free snap closes the pad around the bottom of panties.
- Reduce rashes and infections with natural materials.
- Pad will last 3-5 years depending on use and care.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Can be placed in soaking container until laundry needs done to reduce staining.
- Machine launder and dry on any temperature.
Made in Akron, Ohio