Our new coronavirus policy.
1. Stay home if you have a fever or are not feeling well.
2. We would prefer customer to use cards to pay . Money is notorious for having germs.
3. No store shopping without a face mask for anyone over the age of 2.
4. No store more than 5 individual people in the store at one time.
5. Families or groups may shop together with no more than 5 people in the the store at a time.
6. You may only fill your own container. The containers must also be empty, clean, and sanitized.
7. Orders that include bulk for curbside pick up will include a $1 charge for a brand new, clean glass jar or you can request a compostable bag for solid items for free or use your own refillable containers
8. We have morning appointments available if prefer to shop alone.
9. I and any employee will be wearing a mask and checking temperatures daily.
10. The store is cleaned in between customers to include door handles, credit card machine, scale, counters, spoons or measurement items, and any surfaces or items touched by the precious customer. Our wipes are handmade with alcohol and scrap fabrics. They are washed and reused. Our floor is mopped and the store is regularly cleaned with Sal's Suds.
11. We have hand sanitizer for customers in the front of the store and at the check out counter. We also have a few extra masks that are free if you need one.
12. Our hands will be washed before and after cleaning and customers.
I hope that this helps ease any fears about our commitment to keeping ourselves and our customers safe. Any covid -19 updates will be on this page.